SEO for Law Firms
Among the most expensive keywords for Google search ads, most belong to the law domain.
This fact indicates that search engine optimization (SEO) might bring better results for your law practice.
Every day, hundreds of thousands of people search for attorneys online. So there is an opportunity.
This article discusses tips for law firm’s SEO. This topic is for you if you are a lawyer interested in SEO.
This is what we will cover:
Legal Services Market Size Online
The legal services market size is already huge. The number of people looking for attorneys is growing thanks to a rise in accidents and other incidents. Our experience is evident that spending a small amount on SEO can be immensely fruitful for your law practice.
Instead of hiring a lawyer right away, people these days turn to Google when they have a legal issue. Nowadays, the search for a lawyer takes people to websites that provide advice on particular matters.
Your reviews on Yelp, Google, and Facebook are indeed useful; having a website can provide various benefits. According to recent studies, SEO can be 14 times more effective than paid ads for attorneys and law firms.
PPC Ads vs. SEO: Should You Do Both?
Remember: pay-per-click (PPC) ads are worth trying. PPC ads can engage and convert the reader. Competition can be too high for different law phrases. So displaying paid ads can be an expensive game.
If you have an ad budget, you can run PPC ads to check their performance. In case you want to dominate the organic search results for a long time, consider investing in search engine optimization (SEO).
You need not worry if you do not know how paid ads and SEO work. We are here to assist you in the best possible ways. Do not hesitate to start a chat with us if you need to dig deeper.
10 Most Effective Law Firms SEO Tips
Whether you are already doing SEO for your law firm or not, you have got to give the following proven tips a try if you want to do well in search results:
- Keywords Research: Start by finding your actual search phrases or keywords.
- Home Page Optimization: Now optimize your home page with these keywords.
- Competition Research: SEO is all about competition: check your competition level.
- Mobile-Responsiveness: Make sure your website opens and runs well on all devices.
- Search Appearance: The way your web pages appear in search matter; try to be different.
- Keyword Specific Pages: Keep your website page titles as similar to keywords as possible.
- Page Load Speed: Page load speed should not be high. Keep it below 3 seconds threshold.
- Keyword Position: Ranking for a particular keyword can take time. Keep tracking and improving.
- Law Forums/Marketplaces: Make a profile and be active on different law forums and marketplaces.
- Google My Business: Boost your local presence by making a business profile on Google My Business.
How To Know If SEO Can Deliver Results For You?
Attorneys are indeed spending a lot on SEO these days. Is the attorney SEO effective? Are they getting something valuable out of their spending? How to know if SEO can deliver the desired results?
You need to perform an insightful analysis of the industry and the campaign goals to determine the effectiveness of SEO for your law firm. We are a leading digital marketing agency for law firms.
Contact us and let our SEO experts perform a personalized analysis for your website. You do not need to worry if you do not have a website yet. We do not mind providing a website.